Women in Health in Ghana
This program is to create and improve on existing wikipedia articles and wikidata items on women working in the health front in Ghana.
COVID-19 MITIGATION STATEMENT
The following measures will be taken in order to reduce the risk of the Covid 19 during our in-person edit-at-ton in this year’s Arts+Feminism campaign:
- Nose masks will be given to all participants in the program. We will as much as practicable, ensure that all participants wear their nose masks during the program.
- We will adhere to social distancing among participants to help prevent the spread of covid-19 during the entire duration of the program.
- Veronica buckets will be mounted at vantage points for participants to wash their hands with soap as and when necessary.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided to all participants.
- Thermometer guns will be used to check the temperature of participants before they are allowed into the venue.
- Only participants who have completed the full dose of the Covid 19 vaccination would be allowed into the venue. Vaccination cards of participants would be checked before they are allowed into the venue.
- Only participants who are committed to adere to the above protocols will be allowed into the program venue.